Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just found this in the drafts..

So I was looking through old posts, and came across a story I never shared on the blog.
Embarrassing moment #547 of the year:
ADPi had an eat-a-thon at Steamers in Clinton one night several months ago. A portion of the proceeds went to Ronald McDonald House, ADPi's philanthropy. So. Callie Neal, yes I blame Callie, had these McDonald's Halloween costumes. One was a thing of fries and one was a milkshake, both displaying the McDonald's logo. Callie thought it would be a great idea for us to wear these to said event in order to play up our philanthropy. Why she even had these here I school, I have no idea. So, we go to Steamers. I refused to wear the costume, at this point I had been appointed milkshake, throughout dinner. So we finished eating, and Callie told me it was time for our plan to go into action. So we went out to her car, threw on these treasures, and headed for the door to make a grand entrance.
Here we are in these costumes

The place was packed! Not just with ADPis, but other people also. Looking back on the situation, I honestly don't know what reaction I was expecting when I walked through the door. Well. We walked in. People just stared. No reaction whatsoever. Just stared for a few long seconds and went back to eating. Awkward...

This describes how we both felt after the incident...
Me, embarrassed. Callie, not really phased.

No comments:

Post a Comment