Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!!!!

Well, April Fools snuck up on me. Luckily I was able to get in on a well-established prank. Some of you may have seen in an earlier blog post the prank involving a dollar bill on the sidewalk. Well, it was back in action today!
The set up:
A room on the first floor, compliments of Elizabeth Nickles.
A dollar with a hole in it and a string attached.
A person who is willing to keep running outside to reset the trap.
A camera.

So many people fell for it! It was great!

(You may want to scroll down and turn off the music to fully enjoy these...)





This is the BEST!!! A girl rode by on a bike. I said, "wouldn't it be hilarious if she turned around?" Well. She did. Parked her bike and hopped off to be a dollar richer. We yanked it away, bless her heart! She then heard us laughing and saw me with my camera. She told me to put the video on youtube. I assured her it would be on my blog. I spoke this through tears.
Best. One. Yet.
And she offered to put the dollar back in place. Bless her heart!

New updates:
-Housing sign up happened today. I will be living in the same dorm, just one floor down. I'm excited, however I feel that 3 flights of stairs will still tire me. Whatevs, maybe by senior year I'll be on ground level.
-I'm home for Easter break! I packed at the last minute, as I always do. What did I forget to bring home this time? Oh, just makeup.
-OH! I found out today that I will be a camp counselor at Lutheridge this summer!!! I'm just so excited!! Things to do:
1. Order Chacos. Those shoes are ugly, but I have heard I need these to fit in.
2. Buy some bandannas and some hats.
3. Stock up on nike shorts and t-shirts!
4. Buy a new pair of tennis shoes.
5. Work on cutting back my shower time from approximately 20 minutes to anywhere from 0-7 minutes.

That's all for now!! This weekend is Easter, and I'm just SO excited!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
**Remember, after Sunday you can whip out your white!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment