Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm building an ark out back!

Its pouring. Torrential downpours, really. It is wet outside, my jeans can prove it to you. Would you like to know what would be a premo gift for you to get me for Christmas? Rain boots. That would be fantastic.
So let's see... its been awhile, as always. Proof that I have a busy life.
News since my last blog:
1. I got the swine. That's right! This girl had it! I mean, I thought I was in the clear when so many people got it right there after rush and I didn't. Apparently I was not immune. I was gone for like a week, but I'm back and better than ever!
2. Anna broke her foot and tore a ligament. Last year it was the broken middle finger (too bad I don't have a picture from that to put up here!!), this year its a broken foot. She is sporting a fabulous boot around campus. She tends to hobble, no big deal. How did she break the foot? GREAT question!! She was out a few weekends ago and fell off the stage at one of the fraternity houses. Hobbles Derrick walked around for 2 weeks before going to the doctor about the deformed foot she had due to said fall.
3. Its Christmas time at Target and Marble Slab!! Blythe and I went to Simpsonville yesterday to get my broken phone fixed at Verizon, and to get a few things at Target. Well. We went down Target's Christmas aisle and I grabbed some of my favorite white chocolate peppermint hershey kisses. If anyone would like to send me some as a holiday treat, you can find my address on an earlier blog post. Then we went to Marble Slab and got some peppermint ice cream!!! Delicious.

On a much more serious note, my RA is missing. Her name is Heather. Please pray for her and for her family as they look for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment