Monday, November 16, 2009

What could possibly be done in a theater lab??

Ok. SO I'm sure most of you know that I am in introduction to theater. Well apparently we have to have 10 "theater lab" hours by the end of the semester. I noticed today that I have acquired 0. So off I trotted to rack up some hours. I walked in and they handed me a drill. An electric one. So putting me with power tools probably isn't an awesome idea. Just saying. Then they started getting all sassy when I would ask questions regarding how to operate said drill. I'm sorry. Its been awhile since I drilled last. Not only did I have to drill, I also had to do some heavy lifting. Seriously. What am I a man?! So I was so incredibly bitter. That has nothing to do with the theatrics if you ask me.
There's a meteor shower tonight. "Once in a lifetime," or so I've heard. I'm waiting until 1:30 to go watch this thing. Hence why I'm blogging right now. This better be good.
So I hope all of you have a fantastic week!! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment