Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to the Books!

Well, I'm back at PC!!!! I've missed this special place! I really think I've missed the bathroom and 4 flights of stairs the most!
So I've decided to set a new-semester's resolution! I'm going to get my work done earlier than usual, and limit my library visits to only the times I actually have work to do. Plus, I'm going to be prepared for all my classes by reading things before class instead of after as I frantically try to keep up! Oh, and I'm going to be all over some notecards! I feel like if I stick to this, my grades can only improve!
Currently, I'm in my room studying for biology. Already? Yes. I'm trying to finish a chapter in the book before tomorrow with reading notes.
Earlier today, with the help of half my hall, I got my bed lifted! So I now have places to store all the clutter that was all over my side of the room! It was a pretty difficult endeavor seeing as how collectively we are a pretty weak group.
Its supposed to SNOW tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! That would be so exciting!!! I'm keeping everything possible crossed. I'm even thinking of wearing a braid tomorrow. Just think of the fun pictures you dedicated viewers could see if this were to happen!! I would encourage all of you to keep positive thoughts as well.
So that's all. I now have to get back to my studies. My new motto for the semester: "Study now, play later!"
I hope all of you get to experience a winter wonderland this week!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment