Monday, August 24, 2009

First days at PC

So I have decided to start a blog. Mainly because I feel like I attract weird situations, so they really need to be shared. 
I'm a 1/2 week into college and its great! I've already made some great friends and some special memories!
So first I thought I'd share some special things about my living situation......
1) I love love love the 4 flights of stairs I must climb to get to my room. I really have to have good reason to go downstairs because it is quite the haul back upstairs. 
2) I love so very many things about the hall bath:
    - The fact that I must plan out my trips to the bathroom. I guess I was too used to having one right there at my room at home. I should have been preparing for this. 
    - I'm a tall girl. The bathroom stalls are made for people of a shorter stature. I can't stand all the way up, because if I do, I appear to be creeping over into the next stalls. 
    - Nothing beats having to wear shoes in the shower. It's just marvelous. 
    - The shower drain is located in the top corner or the shower stall. Water collects in the shower and doesn't drain. When I get in the shower, its not my water sitting there in the bottom. 
3) I do have a great room mate! She is precious! She shares so many thing in common with me. For one, she has to watch TV to fall asleep, just like I do! I really didn't think that would happen!


Despite the somewhat strange living situation, I am having so so much fun!! I still am getting used to things, but I can tell I'm going to love it! Classes started today so I'm finally getting into a routine. Its also great having my sister up here! I love running into her randomly/ when I hunt her down.  There are 99 people in my biology class! That is pretty crazy! I went to get my books to day and that kind of depressed me! So very many books to read for english!!

I have so much more that is going on, but I just can't write about it all! I'm having so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment