Sunday, August 30, 2009

First Weekend at PC

So it has been awhile since I wrote here last.  Mainly because my schedule was freaking ridiculous!  To make a long story short, I had too many nights staying up until 2:00 , so I had to drop my english class and pick up french.  Tears were shed, I had a few break downs, but things are working out nicely now!!  Its strange because I'm really not an emtional person, especially around people I don't know; but I mean, this week was crazy!  So it was all very dramatic, but then the weekend came and as of now, I have completely forgotten how difficult it was to keep up with things last week!  Tomorrow starts another week, hopefully better!
But I digress. So sorry for that downer moment.  Let's see, this morning I woke up to go to First Presbyterian here in Clinton and I went to take a shower, and let me just say that by the end of my shower I was in water up to my ankles.  Again I say, the bathrooms up here are so very unfortunate.  So off I went to church where it was college Sunday followed by a really good meal!!  I signed up to be adopted my a family at the church, which I am so looking forward to!  Then started another laundry saga.  This time, a little more extreme than the last time I attempted.  My clothes ended up three buildings down.  I roamed the halls and basement of Clinton so many times with a laundry bag over my shoulder.  I gave up for the time being. 
So then I went with Blythe to exercise!  It was a ridiculous 4000 degrees in there so it didn't last too long.  I don't really know what all I accomplished while there; I worked out on an elliptical and a bike which targeted my legs, but I mean, I do that everyday as I climb and descend the stairs of Clinton (today especially as I tried to do laundry).  So maybe that was somewhat worthless, but whatever. 
I hit up the library for awhile, but I ended up talking more than I was reading, so I left.  Which takes me back to the whole laundry thing.  I decided to take it once around Clinton again, and again found nothing.  So I moved to plan B.  I had heard that there was a place to do laundry a few buildings down.  Desperately, I went down there... in the rain.  I did find a place to do my laundry, but I still am not too sure what exactly what the building is, but I mean, at least I found a place.  
I have so much to do right now, but I am not at all motivated presently. Wish me luck this week!
Oh, by the way, still no word from Ingles or Alex... just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment