Monday, August 31, 2009

The Flood

Ok, so I was in the library tonight. I was studying when Blythe, who lives down the hall came in to tell me that our bathroom had flooded.  So I mean, this was excitement!  I figured something wasn't right earlier when I went in there and saw one shower with some questionable things floating around in there.  Anyway, I wrapped up my studying and climbed to Clinton 4th to find that several showers had in fact overflowed.  The strangest part about all of this would probably have to be the fact that police officers were the ones working to fix the problem.  So very strange. But luckily, they got it fixed.  I was starting to get concerned that I wouldn't be presentable in the morning!  
I mean, if that isn't proof that I need a real bathroom again, I don't know what is!
My dad came to get my laundry today.  I don't trust myself with much else other than towels and sheets.  Hopefully those clothes can be returned with some cookies, or other food.  That would be much appreciated!  
I think that's pretty much it!  Tomorrow is a short day since I only have 2 classes, both of which are over by 11:00, so I need to find something to do.
Any ideas, or better yet... anyone want to venture up to Clinton (the dorm or the town in this case) to hang out?!
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment