Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Freezing Weather and 48 Hours Without Facebook

It has been cold up here in Clinton... both the dorm and the town.  It pretty much happened overnight!  I was not prepared for this sudden change in weather!  I still have mainly warm weather clothes up here with me.  So yesterday, amongst the cold snap, I decided I would go home just to grab some warmer clothing.  However, I took a nap first.  4 hours later, I woke up! It was nearing 5:00. I therefore missed my opportunity to go home.  So my awesome friend, Callie, convinced me that because I had taken a 4 hour nap and had a somewhat sore throat (now thinking about it, probably from these subarctic conditions) that I had swine flu.  So I freaked out for awhile!  Scary times here on Clinton 4th!  But no worries, I went to the health center and they said they couldn't see me. To which I say, that isn't at all helping prevent the spread of any disease!! I feel pretty much fine now, so I'm pretty sure I am swine-less. But on that topic, so far 2 people have been sent home from PC due to the flu, not too sure if it was swine or not.
In other news, I have been sans-facebook for 2 days... 48 hours exactly!  It was for my freshman class about technology.  I so realized over these past 2 days that facebook is for sure an addiction for me!  But, now that it is past midnight, I can get back on there!  Too exciting! 
Tomorrow I have my first 8:00 since the big schedule switch!  This should be entertaining! 

Oh, quick update!  I DID NOT win the grill.  Sad but true. 
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment