Sunday, September 20, 2009

An Hour and Five Minutes NOT Well Spent

Oh how I love Mondays!  It takes me awhile to get into the week.  Today: a great example of this.  So I woke up, early might I add, and went to my classes.  From class I went to lunch at GDH with my friends.  After lunch I was really tired so I came back to the room for a nap.  Like 5 minutes before class started, Blythe came in to get me, so I got out of bed and looked around for my book bag, I didn't see it.  I figured I was just tired so I asked Blythe if she saw it.  Bear in mind I don't have a large room so its not like I could loose it in here.  All of the sudden I realized I left it in GDH... like 3 or 4 hours earlier.  So I darted out of my room to GDH.  Luckily, they left the first set of doors open, and there sat my book bag, in it's little cubby.  

Currently, I am on hold with HP technical support.  I have been on hold for going on 20 minutes.  If anyone has ever seen the Friends episode where Phoebe is on hold for like a day or 2, that's going to be me.  Well, while I'm waiting... want to hear about my weekend?
So here's some excitement!  I got my actual chemistry test back on Friday and I had a note on it from my professor telling me I had gotten the highest grade in the class!! Most of you have probably already heard this due to said excitement, but I'm pretty thrilled!  Can we all take a moment to remember how this kind of thing never happened to me in high school?? 
Thanks. 
Ok, so Friday my friends and I went to Greenville to Takosushi for dinner!  So delicious!!  If anyone is coming up and would like to go to dinner, we can go there for sure!  I drove and navigated with the help of the Garmin without any problems!  Obviously, the lack of navigational skills didn't hit me like it did Anna (the sister).  We then went to Spill the Beans where we met up with Anna, Emily, and Nancy.  Again, it was delicious!!  
Saturday it was Parents Weekend, so my mom and dad came up along with the Rickenbakers, who I was unaware were coming until that morning.  We went to the 1:30 football game which was sweltering!!  When I when the lottery at Bi-Lo, I intend to buy PC some lights for the stadium.  At half time we left, and headed down to Newberry for their football game.  It was at night, so it was much more pleasant!  Although that was a lot of football to take in in one day.  
Sunday, I went Baptist!  It was a very good service.  I have yet to go Lutheran since I've been up here.  Hopefully that will change soon!

So now, an hour and 5 minutes later, I have a working printer.  Special thanks goes out to Gary, who sounded very Irish.  

By the way, the flu is running amuck here at PC!! I am very concerned that I will catch it as rush is coming up, or even worse, during rush and miss rush all together!  Please send positive thoughts this way!
Peace and Love

2 comments:

  1. Ok THIS is freaking hilarious... Gary? hahaha... I'm sending positive thoughts your way for sure, wouldn't want you to miss RUSH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you may or may not see my face at an ADPi rush party....just warning you to be on your best behavior! Ha!

    ReplyDelete