Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just Catching You Up

So its been awhile since I last blogged. My apologies.  I guess I was too busy studying my life away.  I had a chemistry test on Friday and a biology test Monday.  It was a little bit ridiculous.  I was up into the wee hours of the morning Thursday night and pretty late on Sunday studying for these things.  But GREAT NEWS!!! I got a 91 on my chemistry test!!!  Really, I am so very excited! Biology, however, is a whole nother story.  I went into the library on Sunday afternoon around 2:00.  I went to dinner and came straight back and stayed until a little after midnight.  So I go to my test the next day, opened it up and there was an entire page of questions that I was clueless on.  Awesome.  So while I have not gotten that test back yet, I feel more than confident that I will be whipping out no 91, but let's all hope for the best.  I find out tomorrow what I made. 
Aside from academia, in other news, I played the lottery for the first time today... at Bilo.  Exciting?  Very. I won my $2 back, but then I decided to buy another one and then lost it.  So sad, but I like to think that $2 will go toward my state scholarships.  Let's see... my tennis future is looking brighter and brighter!  I have found some people who are more on my level to play with.  If nothing else, I get a workout from running across several courts chasing balls.  
Emily came to see me this past weekend!  I wish she would come to PC, but I just don't think that's going to happen. My parents also came up on Saturday for the football game.  It was a pretty fun weekend!  Sunday morning, again, we had every intention of going Lutheran, but we couldn't find the Lutheran church.  So we went Methodist instead.  It was really good!  But then it was time to hit up the library.  Story of my life. Really, I spend so so much time in there.

Random, but I have decided to post some pictures of events since I've been here at PC...

This is move in day... hence why we all look so pretty. 


Kate and myself at Shuckin' and Shaggin'


















Dukes of Hazard














The first PC game at Furman














The first PC home game















There's more, but its annoying to upload them, so here's the highlights! 
I know this is pretty scatterbrained, but I promise I will be more on top of things from now on.  A special thank you to Aunt Ann for the mail the other day!!!  Again, I can't tell you how much I enjoy  getting mail! 
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment