Monday, September 7, 2009

Mustard from the Sky

So today we had class.  The rest of the world got to celebrate this Labor Day doing NOTING while I woke up at 7:10 to get to class by 10:00... Not too sure why I got up so early.  Probably because I knew I would be dragging. So I went to a fun day of classes and came back to the dorm. A potential swine-er came in so I had to clorox the room.  We had a pretty laid back afternoon.  Then Anna (not the sister) and myself decided to be productive and take a walk around campus.  So we get outside, didn't even get started on our walk and I felt something wet fall on my arm.  There were no clouds in the sky, so I got a little concerned.  I looked down and it was orange bird poop. Like mustard from the sky. Awesome.  Not to get too nasty, but I mean it stained my arm/ my shirt.  SICK. I still have the shirt on by the way.  Not too sure why.  So that grossed me out for awhile, but I mean life goes on.  We still went on our walk.  After dinner we had our weekly Bible study after which I hit up the library.  SUCH a productive night in there!!  
I have a french test tomorrow. Can't wait!!!! 
Also, my mailbox is a beast to get open, and usually once I, or any rando I can get to do it for me in Springs, gets it open, there is no mail in there.  PLEASE send me letters, packages, etc.  I know I must be collecting all kinds of fans on here, so fan mail would be awesome!  
Here is my address.  I am well aware that this is somewhat sketch to put out on the internet, but I mean its not like I live at this address/ this blog only has had 10 views.  So here it is:
Student Box 50431
403 S. Adair St.
Clinton, SC 29325

Thanks in advance for the mail! 
Lots of Love!

2 comments:

  1. i am your first comment and i know you are so excited and love me even more for it. love reading your blog and seriously laughing out loud from reading everything that has happened to you/us while we have been here. anyways, i love you!
    xo, blythers

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellooooo how do you get to see your views?!

    ReplyDelete