Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Got a 78!

So its not nearly as bad as it could have been!  I got a 78 on my biology test, which in college is a high C!  Sidenote: still getting used to the college grading system.  So I was pretty ok with the grade.  Although I am now required to attend Friday afternoon study sessions.  Wonderful.  

The highlight of my day today would probably be this right here...


On our way to lunch, we stopped by Elizabeth and Sarah Beth's room.  They set out a dollar tied to a string in front of their window so that when people walked by and went to pick it up, they would pull it away.  So we went to lunch and came back and watched this whole thing go down.  It was so hilarious!! Unfortunately, I had to go to lab today, so I was unable to watch for too long.  Here's another one, just because I enjoyed it so much...


402 is hunted! I confirm!  So as several of you may or may not know about my room, I have a hallway and staircase that leads to nowhere.  Well, down that hallway is a very random door that's all of 2ftx 2ft... maybe.  Well the door has a latch that has been shut since the day we moved in.  Yesterday, the door decided to unlatch itself and open and close on its own.  So NOT ok!!!  This follows our TV turning off on its own. 

The door...




















Oh, by the way, for those of you who have been reading the blog since the beginning, you may recall the miscommunication about Chinese acrobats coming to PC at the beginning of the year.  Turns out, after checking my CEP dates just now, that Chinese dancers are coming in November.  In case any of you were still wondering.  I know I was. 
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment