Monday, March 8, 2010

March is coming in like a lamb!

... hopefully someone else did that activity in elementary school. You always had to predict how the beginning of March was going to be..
Anyway. Glad Jack Frost peaced out a week late. Here we are back at school and its so nice outside! If it weren't totally inappropriate I would be laying out between classes!
So today amongst this marvelous warm front, Blythe and I decided to take a walk around campus. Now if you're a veteran follower of my blog, you may remember the last time I took a stroll around campus. The birds took aim on me, if you will. But I am glad to report no such occurrences happened this time! I just love this weather! With it comes Jack Rogers, spring pin attire, and EASTER! Love it!
Oh, so the other night we watched Julie& Julia when I was home. As most of you probably know, its about a girl who has a heck of a blog! So much so that they ended up making a movie about it! That needs to be me. So start writing letters all you faithful blog followers! Paramount, Dreamworks, Disney, MGM, Warner Brothers. GET ON IT! Send in some samples of my work perhaps..? Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment