Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Worst. Packer. Ever.

SPRING BREAKK!!!!
This week is spring break!!!! Although it snowed here in Lexington while I was at the beach. Spring? Maybe not. Regardless. The future suite, aka Blythe, Callie, Emma, and me, headed down to Seabrook for the first part of the week!
So we were on our way down to the beach, and all of the sudden I realized I had left my boots at home. The more I thought about it, not only did I leave my boots, I left all shoes at home! And I was wearing black flats. Good. This was shaping up to be a very pretty week for outfits!
We stopped at Myabi on the way down for dinner! Mmmmmm! By the way, I love me some hibachi! So anyway, we got down there and unloaded our food for the week...
Good thing it was too cold to lay out, because this spring break diet was not conducive to my being in a bathing suit (which I forgot, anyway...)!
So we enjoyed days of watching movies and being lazy! Monday Kate came to visit and we headed into Charleston!! SO exciting! We hit up King Street, obviously. I didn't get ANYTHING in Charleston! So sad! We went on a mad hunt for Callie's cup dress! We ended up in Mt. Pleasant, but I was determined to make it back to The Battery in Charleston for some pictures! And we made it, barely...
There wasn't anyone around for us to pawn our cameras off on, so we had to rotate who was in pictures.


Also, I have every intention of living in Charleston when I'm older! Preferably, but not limited to, on the battery! I LOVE that city! My children can work the carriage routes, or sell roses on the streets. Its whatever. But I will live there.

So that was Spring Break! The highlights at least! I now have the rest of the week to get excited about the work that awaits me, and hopefully get a head start on some of it!


"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Gal 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment