Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pretty....

"Pretty Pin Attire this week goes to Sarah Derrick," said Anna! SO exciting!! See, Anna is ADPi's director of standards, meaning she make sure everyone keeps it together. Every Tuesday we have to dress up and look pretty for ADPi. Well, every week at chapter, Anna gives out a Pretty Pin Attire award. The name of this award is self explanatory. So I had just given up on ever getting this high honor, because I mean, its not like she's going to give it to her sister! However, I still tried to look nice every week, for the sake of Alpha Delta Pi. So this week- I must say I did love the dress I was wearing- I was just sitting in chapter, Anna got up to do her weekly thing, and she announced that I had gotten the Pretty Pin Attire award!!!! So exciting!!!!!! What a great Tuesday! Here's a recent picture taken of myself with sweet Anna:
Yeah, we were matching. Straight up twins.

Well, its time for me to get to studying Old Testament! You would think that having a pastor in the house would give me some sort of advantage in this class, but so far that has proven to be false.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Peace and Love!

3 comments:

  1. i need a picture of the pretty pin attire dress that won the award, please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, want to see a pic of the dress! However, it couldn't be any more special than this one! I'll bet your mama cried when she saw this one!!!! I about did myself! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll really are too CUTE!!! So glad to see you enjoying good ol' PC so much! Does my heart good...and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete